Monday, August 31, 2009

the filler.

a flustered tarrance sits and thinks to himself late one night, 

"you dont need me. you say you do but the truth is...i'm just an extra in your black book.
if i were to disappear you'd miss me for a while. possibly cry. but we both know its what you want. what do you want.? its not me. it never really was. no matter what you say. me as a person. nah. maybe the smug emotions i have to offer. maybe the soul i so willingly bare. but not me. not Tarrance Bernard Foster II. and in due time, you'll prove to yourself how right i was. how right i've always been. its only a matter of time until you can find someone else to keep your attention. a few weeks. a month maybe. all the while you drag me along on this horrible and annoying ride. and as you've known me to wait before, i dont think my clock is on pause anymore."

he grimaces with disgust and walks away from his mirror
though...it wasn't his own face he stared at. 

No comments: