Monday, July 20, 2009

4.31

in the morning that is.
i sit poolside, once again.
ready to endure the storm ahead.

though my vacation was somewhat turbulent, i have found calm skies.
if only i could reach them....

i have alot of mending to do upon my return.
friendships to renew. hearts to mend.

being away was nice.
made people miss me. made people want me. made people vocal about both.
the vacation itself. 4.5 stars. orlando is a wonderful place [minus its drivers.]
i find myself wanting to stay out of georgia and still wanting to start anew.

the opportunity to do so is well within sight.

reading "atlas shrugged" i see the person i want to be.
its really a wonderful book...after the first 1oo pages...and before the other thousand. [smh]
but its an endeavor i'm totally enjoying. learning is fun.
i wish i had a deeply philosophical mind to share this knowledge with.

4.4o.
i must go.
"time waits for no man. no woman wants a man with time on his hands.

1 comment:

aBEAUTIFULmess said...

the quote at the end was a nice touch. just have time for me =)