Wednesday, April 1, 2009

anger, revisited

for as long as i could remember, anger has all but totally ruined my life.

but after finding love i was able to put my anger aside and think more with my head as opposed to my rage.

upon recent introspection, i found that i was a lot calmer when i was run by anger. and a few recent events have...upset me to say the least.

but im tired. God knows im tired. im tired of letting a select few people say and do whatever it is that they please about, towards and to me.

my relationship is on its last legs. i know she wants to leave. for the past so many days shes hardly even spoken to me. maybe its this needing space thing i hear people say. we have somewhat smothered eachother with txt and phone calls for the past 10 almost 11 months. BUT one would think...well, at least i think that the few states between us is space enough. but who am i to say? im the little bad boyfriend with too many questions and too many insequrities.

my "home" life. fuck it. fuck them. all.
i have planned my escape and once it is enacted. i will not be returning. i will vanish.

my quest for happiness has been postponed. re-routed rather. i had hoped my love would help me to find happiness. it seems as though she is no longer interested. thus, i will embark alone. hoping to find something to ease the bubbling infuration.

until next time. adieu.

No comments: