Wednesday, July 29, 2009

fuck you.

the more i get my hopes up.
the more i get let down.
"the wisest men know better than to have high hopes."

i always factor in worse case probability. i always include it. think about it. dwell on it.
and still i find the gall to hope. or i reduce myself to an ignorance beneath myself.

ignorance. thats all hope is.
the shear desire for something highly unlikely to happen though it is almost certain the the opposite will.
the same goes for faith. ignorance at its most bliss

i am disappointed.
i was high with hope. and that particular bad drug has given me the worst headache.
i musnt indulge any longer.
i musnt reduce myself to the low life of an hope addict.
i simply musnt.

so to hope.
to those who believe in hope.
to those who shatter mine time after time.
to those who give me false hope.
to those i once had faith in.

fuck you.

1 comment:

EVOLVING said...

wow.
Dang homie.
I thought things were gettin ok...
Sigh.
Can a nigga get a break. =\